The Isle of Man has a proven track record in supporting businesses and offers a number of benefits, which include 0% corporate tax, low rates of personal taxation, easy access to EU markets, a highly skilled labour force and world-class telecommunications infrastructure.
The Island’s AA+ Sovereign Credit Rating, OECD ‘white list’ status, political stability, high-quality legal and regulatory framework and business-friendly government has also helped secure the Island’s reputation as a leading offshore centre, which is home to industries as diverse as aerospace, banking and finance, captive insurance, ‘clean-tech’, construction, distribution and logistics, e-commerce, e-gaming, film and television, I.T. and telecommunications, engineering, manufacturing, shipping, space-commerce.
Whether you are considering moving specific elements of your operation to gain maximum benefit, or relocating your entire business, the Isle of Man offers:
- Financial Assistance Scheme for relocating businesses
- Favourable personal and corporate taxation structures
- Easy access to key decision makers
- Excellent public/private sector co-operation
- World-class infrastructure
- Excellent quality of life.